Ioannis Tsarouhas, Orthopaedic Surgeon – Brief CV
- Ioannis Tsarouhas was born in Karditsa, in 1963.
He is married and father of two children.
- He is currently working at the Athens Medical Center as Director of the Orthopaedic Clinic for the Large Joints.
- Having graduated from the Medical School he was specialized in Orthopaedics at the University Clinic of a central hospital in Athens – Center for Rehabilitation of Trauma Patients. After acquiring the title of specialized orthopaedic, he continued working in the same clinic for two more years as a scientific associate.
- He finished his doctoral thesis at the University of Athens in 1999.
- From 1999 to 2013 he worked at the Henri Dunant Hospital, where during the last few years, he directed an Orthopaedics Clinic,
- His expertise extends over a wide range of orthopaedic problems, including sports injuries. His special field is osteoarthritis of hip and knee and the revision of arthroplasties.
- To this day he has performed a large number of operations and he is up to date in all matters relating to surgical techniques and interventions.